Course Rules & Dress Code
The Eagle course at Kingswinford Golf Centre is an expertly constructed 9 hole Par 3 Course set in beautiful countryside. Our Course is designed to encourage nine-hole golf in a family friendly environment.
Course Care: Please replace divots, repair pitch-marks and rake bunkers after use. Strictly no trolleys or golf buggies on the teeing areas.
Pace of Play: Please avoid slow play at all times and allow faster groups to play through.
Please take caution on the course for the safety of yourself and others.
Dress Code: Strictly NO football shirts, football style shorts or tracksuits. Smart denim jeans are allowed but ripped denim is not permitted.
Shoes: Golf shoes with soft spikes or suitable training shoes are allowed. Football boots or spiked shoes are not permitted.
Mobile Phones: Mobile phones must be turned to silent and only used in case of emergency.
Local Rules For The Eagle Course
- Out of Bounds: (Rule 27-1) On or beyond any fence, or hedge defining the boundary of the course or any white stakes. The Golf Centre building and surrounding area , including the putting green and car park.
- Water Hazards: (Rule 26) Water hazards by yellow lines or stakes. Lateral water hazards are defined by red lines or stakes.
- Movable & Immovable Obstructions: Stones in bunkers are movable obstructions. Manmade paths, electricity poles and irrigation equipment & sprinkler heads are immovable obstructions and relief may be taken under Rule 24-2.
- Ground Under Repair (GUR): Play is prohibited from all new tree plantations and other areas as defined.
- Order Of Play: Players must not start the hole until the group in front have cleared the green and the intended line of play.